Welcome!

Are you being overlooked by college recruiters?

Walk-onAthletes.com's goal is to open the lines of communication to help overlooked high school athletes play football beyond high school and earn a scholarship.

There are many high school recruiting sites out there, but no other site caters to the majority of high school athletes, which are the athletes NOT receiving athletic scholarships. I understand how important it is for you to fully understand the process before you begin on this course, and I am here to help.

You have stumbled upon one of the few web sites that encourage you to pursue your dreams and earn that college scholarship.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Form Letter to Send to Coaches


Want to get noticed? Having a tough time getting started? Let me help..Here is a very basic form letter that you can send out to college coaches. Make sure to do your homework and address each letter to the head coach. Click here for a complete list of Division 1 Schools.

Want to get the best results? Send it out to EVERY coach(suck it up and spend the $48.79 for postage, 119 schools X $0.41). Also, do not forget to update the names of coaches who were just fired and/or just hired. Check out the Coaching Carousel post to find out how this could help your chances of landing a scholarship..


Johnny Student-Athlete
1234 E Oak Drive
Anytown, AZ 12345
(555) 555-5555
jstudent@email.com



Coach Mike Smith
State College
123 N Apple Street
Anytown, AZ 12345

January 1, 200X


Dear Coach Smith:

I'm writing to express my interest in attending State College and becoming a member of your football team. I am currently a senior at XYZ High in Anytown, AZ and have maintained a (insert GPA here) during my high school career. I've been a quarterback for our team for two seasons, and was voted Most Improved Player for the 200X season.(insert relevent accomplishments) Please see my attached list of statistics for a full listing of my football statistics.(see below)

My goal is to become part of your program as I know I can be successful at the next level and can be an asset to your team. I have the skills, work ethic, and most of all the desire to attain my goals if only given the chance.

I would love to discuss this with you more at your earliest convenience. I also have a highlight video upon request if neessary. Please contact me at (555) 555-5555 or through email at jstudent@email.com as I look forward to hearing from you.


Sincerely,



Johhny Student-Athlete

No comments: